On the other hand while the deployment seems to be at least a chance for US bluster against Syria, it appears oddly timed for an actual war plan, coming just a week after the US Navy announced the Eisenhower was being returned to the US later in December for maintenance.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Analysts who see this as a prelude to a major new war say that it brings enough forces into the immediate area to start a war at any time, weather permitting, and speculation that a war could begin in a matter of days.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Military
News Link • Russia
News Link • Economy - Economics USA