- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Children who have grown up in an environment in which they have been able to negotiate — and be compensated for — the terms of their relations with others, enjoy a sense of self-control that is troublesome for institutional interests that prefer to treat people as fungible resources. To the established order, an independent person represents a form of "entropy," (i.e., energy unavailable for productive work).
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Philosophy: Liberalism
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Politics
Feature Article • Philosophy: Libertarianism