The cops ended up coming in anyway, forcing their way past him in a search for alcohol, sheepishly walking out when they found none and after having been informed they had been video recorded.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
An antagonistic and belligerent college student may not have known the definition of belligerent, but he did know his Constitutional rights when it came to not allowing cops into his dorm room without a warrant.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Vaccines and Vaccinations
News Link • Religion: Believers
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Drugs and Medications
News Link • Police State