- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Tarrin Lupo's new romantic novella,
'If It Ain't Got That Swing'
Due to the strong Jewish and Black origins of swing and and jazz music, both were outlawed in Hitler's Germany. Simply owning a record could get one sent off to be re-educated or worse. When a Jewish swing kid falls in love with the daughter of a Nazi officer, he risks everything just for the chance to win her heart. This novella tells the back story of Murray Soloman from "One Nation Under Blood", part 1 of this series.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Obama Administration
News Link • WAR: About that War