But don’t give up. Just because you won’t be suiting up as the Hulk outside of Comic Con doesn’t mean you can’t go through life dressed up as his more normal alter ego, physicist Dr. Bruce Banner.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Then adulthood — or perhaps just common sense — shatters most of our kickass dreams.
Here are the superheroes of tech, both real and fictional, you told us on Facebook you most wanted to be.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Inventions
Feature Article • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Transportation: Air Travel
News Link • Technology: Computer Hardware