In response to a formal request from The Canadian Press, the Bank Of Canada released 134 pages of internal records - almost completely blanked out - concerning allegations its new polymer bills melted in the scorching summer sun.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Disclosing details of behind-the-scenes discussions about tales of melting banknotes could endanger national security or international relations, says Canada's central bank.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • United States
News Link • Government Waste
News Link • Conspiracies
News Link • Central Intelligence Agency
News Link • Ron Paul Says...