- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
But there is no shortage of people who get paid to make a prediction
Fourteen of Wall Street's best sell-side equity strategist have published their 2013 year-end targets for the S&P 500.
Some calls were bearish, like Wells Fargo's Gina Martin Adams who sees the S&P falling to 1,390.
Others were bullish, like Citi's Tobias Levkovich who sees the S&P heading to 1,615.