During Mr. Conrad’s arraignment, the federal magistrate judge, Margaret J. Kravchuk, asked if some of those assets could be liquidated to cover his legal costs.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
He is a collector of animal-related items, according to his court-appointed lawyer, Virginia G. Villa.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Environment
News Link • Legislative Mischief
News Link • Japan - Earthquake Tsunami Radiation
News Link • Transportation
News Link • Russia