- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Having read the notion that Martin Luther King, Jr. Day has something to do with national service, which seems to me to be far off the mark, I asked a representative 62-year old black woman, namely, Mrs. Dorothy Rozeff, what this day meant in her view. Her response was that Martin Luther King, Jr. led a civil rights movement.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • False Flag Operations
News Link • Ron Paul Says...