Article Image
News Link • Arizona's Top News

Static electricity causes fire in midtown

• kvoa.com
 

According to Captain Jeff Langejans with TFD, an employee called 9-1-1 to report a fire in the business. When TFD crews arrived, they saw black smoke coming out of the business.

Langejans said the fire started when an employee was processing shell casings from spent ammunition. The employee suffered minor injuries to his arm, but was treated at the scene.

Investigators said the fire started due to static electricity.

It took nine units and 22 firefighters to bring the fire under control.

Damage is estimated at $10,000.

Join us on our Social Networks:

 

Share this page with your friends on your favorite social network:


Free Talk Live