- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The long-awaited 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray was revealed on the eve of the Detroit Motor Show last week, and so far it's been very well-received.
Last week also happened to mark the 60th anniversary of the debut of the very first Chevrolet Corvette, at the General Motors Motorama in New York, in 1953.
To mark the occasion, here's a look back at the history of one of "America's sports car."
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • Censorship
News Link • Economy - International
News Link • WTF?
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Environment