- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The trade deficit came in at ¥641.5 billion, which was wider than the ¥522.8 billion forecast by economists.
Exports fell by 5.8 percent year-over-year versus the estimate of -4.2 percent.
Exports to China fell 15.8 percent.
Exports to the EU fell 11.1 percent.
Export to the US fell 0.8 percent.