- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Are we at the moment where the retail investor is finally going to get into stocks again?
If so, here's a fun chart that might be worth keeping an eye on.
It's a Google Trends search volume chart for the word "investing."
Talk about being in secular decline.
Searchers for the term are about a 3rd as heavy as where they were in 2004. Keep an eye on this one.