The attorney for Daniel Harmon–Wright asked for the mistrial after court officials discovered two dictionaries and a thesaurus in the jury room after the panel found the ex-offer guilty of manslaughter in the Feb. 9 shooting death of Patricia Cook.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A judge will rule Friday on whether to declare a mistrial in the case of a former Culpeper police officer convicted of killing an unarmed woman.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Immigration
News Link • Employee and Employer Relations
News Link • Constitution
News Link • Hacking, Cyber Security
News Link • Privacy Rights