An Illinois State trooper made a routine traffic stop on Saturday that led to the arrest of a 62-year-old suspect. Carole Galves is charged with money laundering after police found $1,589,600 in cash inside her 2004 Volvo.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The Madison County State’s Attorney is calling it the largest seizure of illegal money within his jurisdiction in recent years.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Canada
News Link • Mass Shootings