It's been a great week for Google Maps-branded remote tourism. First, the online cartographers rolled out a detailed map of secluded North Korea. Today they've unleashed their panoramic Street View of the Grand Canyon.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
In October, Google Maps announced they would be sending their team into the rugged terrain of the Grand Canyon wearing their new camera system, the Trekker.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Police State
News Link • World News
News Link • Entertainment: Television (TV)
News Link • Israel - Palestine
News Link • Clinton News