Police want legislation that would limit their use of drones to include an exception for crowd control.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The sponsor, though, told a Senate committee on Wednesday he would vote against his own bill if such an exception is added.
Sen. Joe Negron, a Stuart Republican, said the exception would have allowed King George to use drones against the Boston Tea Party if the unmanned aircraft had existed in the 18th century
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Employee and Employer Relations
News Link • Space Travel and Exploration