LAPD Cmdr. Andy Smith Tuesday urged Dorner to turn himself in as a gun battle and barricade situation raged on in San Bernardino County.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The cabin quadruple-murder suspect Christopher Dorner is believed to be holed up in is now fully engulfed in flames, according to KCAL9′s Carter Evans.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Corruption
News Link • Employee and Employer Relations