- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The European Union now expects GDP growth in the euro-area to fall 0.3 percent in 2013.
Previously it estimated 0.1 percent growth.
The EU is also forecasting 1.4 percent growth fro 2014.
Markets, which have been up all day, aren't reacting significantly to the report.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Currencies
News Link • Voting and Elections
News Link • Turkey