Karzai and Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan, announced that American troops would gradually pull out of Wardak, along with U.S.-trained Afghan Local Police (ALP) units.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
After weeks of lambasting the United States for its willfulness in Afghanistan, President Hamid Karzai reached an agreement with U.S. forces Wednesday over their withdrawal from Wardak province, on the western outskirts of Kabul.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Contractors, Government & Military
News Link • Mercenaries
News Link • General Opinion
News Link • Seriously?