- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
1. The Dow Transportation Index rallied from Q4 in 2012 and peaked on 3/19; it did the same in 2013...
2. The Dow Transportation Index is diverging in 2013, just as it did in 2012...
3. Ten-Year Treasury yields have followed the same pattern each year since the crisis started - a modest correction full of hope that the recovery and growth is here followed by a collapse in yields...
4. The S&P 500 is tracking almost remarkably tight to 2012's... perfectly normal efficient markets would do this, right?
5. And 2012-13's US Macro data has traced a very similar pattern to 2011-12's with the latest little hope spur seeming to fade very rapidly now...
6. High Yield credit markets appear to be yelling the same warnings they did in 2011 and 2012...
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Russia
News Link • Space Travel and Exploration
News Link • Corbett Report
News Link • Darpa
News Link • American History
News Link • Inventions
News Link • California
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Central Banks/Banking
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • Climate Change
News Link • Courtroom and Trials
News Link • Techno Gadgets