There are many more reasons why bitcoin aren't a bubble IMO, but seeing the relation to Fed is certainly interesting food for thought.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Those calling bitcoin a bubble because of meteoric rises forget how meteorically messed up the rest of the economy and monetary action has been.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Gold and Silver
News Link • Political Parties