The latest lab-made kidney sets up a horse race in the booming field of regenerative medicine, which aims to produce replacement organs and other body parts.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Scientists have discovered another way to make a kidney — at least for a rat — that does everything a natural one does, researchers reported Sunday, a step toward savings thousands of lives and making organ donation obsolete.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • World News
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness
News Link • Events: America