It might be 10 years since the last installment of "The Matrix" was released, but GE decided to use Agent Smith as the new spokesman for its campaign about the "brilliant machines" which help the medical industry.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Sure, Agent Smith is an agent of evil in the Matrix and here he's touting medical advances and offering kids lollipops ("red or blue?"), but other than that minor detail, it's a solid spot.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Children
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Events: America