- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
North Korea’s National Defense Commission has issued a statement today offering to hold talks with the United States, but rejecting recent offers as insincere, saying that they must end sanctions first to prove their sincerity.
North Korea’s own statement made several other demands, but didn’t appear to condition the talks on anything but the sanctions. Included was a call for the US and South Korea to end military drills along the border.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Future Predictions
News Link • Washington Leaks
News Link • Courtroom and Trials