“There isn’t any basis for concern about another imminent threat,” to the citizens of Boston, Massachussetts Governor Deval Patrick said Sunday on NBC’s Meet the Press. Boston Mayor Thomas Menino also dispelled concern that any accomplices were at-large. There is ”no evidence of a broader plot involving more people,” he told ABC News.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
[Is there a difference between arbitrarily withholding constitutional guarantees and not having a constitution?]
The suspect in the twin explosions that shattered the Boston marathon last week had been in custody for more than 40 hours Sunday and federal authorities had yet to issue a Miranda warning to him. The Justice Department had said it was holding off on the warnings—which protect suspects from coercive questions—fearing lingering danger to the public. The decision by the department to invoke the public safety exception comes despite repeated assurances by numerous public officials that there is no imminent threat or danger to public safety.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Technocracy
News Link • WTF?
News Link • General Opinion
Feature Article • Transportation Security Agengy/TSA