- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
It appears a combination of over-size positioning, options barriers, and economic reality has reduced demand for the JPY cross as a carry trade this morning and after testing 99.98 overnight, JPY is crashing higher since the open of the US equity market. It seems while the G-20 closed its eyes and held its nose, the 'market' is not quite so willing.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
News Link • Just For Fun!
News Link • Economy - International
News Link • Energy