But top officials, citing the flawed intelligence that led to the invasion of Iraq, said Washington needs to build what one called an “airtight” case before escalating America's military role in the Syrian civil war.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The U.S. on Thursday accused Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s regime of having used chemical weapons, specifically the deadly nerve agent sarin, against rebels seeking to topple him.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • United States