- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Kozancenko said he first wanted to read the ticket before signing.So Murrill was constrained to use force.
The 220-pound Murrill goes on to write in his report that the 6’ 165 pound Kozacenko was “actively resisting ” and “exhibited extraordinary strength” in refusing to be detained.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Police Brutality and Militarization
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Gun Rights
News Link • Police State