- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Activist Adam Kokesh has asked 1,000 people to march across the Potomac on July 4 carrying loaded rifles.
He calls it a protest against “tyranny.”
Suppose the D.C. police, as they have promised, block the marchers from crossing into Washington? How should they respond?
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Obama Administration
News Link • Legislation
News Link • Events: America