Maj. Ashden Fein said Tuesday that prosecutors had changed their minds about trying to convict Pfc. Bradley Manning with violating the federal Computer Fraud and Abuse Act in connection with the release of a cable known as Reykjavik-13.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Prosecutors say they will accept an Army private's guilty plea to a lesser version of one of the 22 counts he faces.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • FBI
News Link • Education: Government Schools
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Central Banks/Banking
News Link • Investigations