- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Both companies are in the S&P 500, and the flash crash brought the utilities sub-sector of the index down nearly 8% overall.
The massive moves resulted in a trading halt in shares of both companies.
Now, AEP is only down 1.5%, and NEE is down 1.8%.
The charts below, via Nanex, show how the two stocks completely melted down over the course of only two seconds.