The Oregon House passed Senate Bill 444 Monday in a 43-15 vote, against the objections of some lawmakers who groused about it as a “nanny state” provision, or questioned its effectiveness.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Smokers could get a ticket for lighting up with kids in the backseat under a bill headed for Gov. John Kitzhaber’s desk.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Food And Drug Administration / F.D.A
News Link • Hawaiian Islands
News Link • Veterans and Veterans Affairs
News Link • Gun Rights
News Link • FBI