The city health department launched the TV and bus ads Monday. The spots say such drinks might sound healthy but are packed with added sugar and that can lead to obesity and other health problems. Some of the ads target kids and teens.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
New York City’s campaign to cut consumption of sugary drinks now features ads warning people about sweet teas, sports and energy drinks and fruit-flavored beverages.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness
News Link • Off Grid Living - Survival Prepping