- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The test — which looks for traces of fetal DNA in the mother's blood — is highly accurate, and has a lower false positive rate than current methods of testing, the study found.
While the test has been available since 2011, it is not widely used, and few studies have followed women forward over time to examine how the test would be incorporated into the care that patients already receive.
In the new study, about 1,000 women in England underwent the test, called cell-free DNA testing, at 10 weeks of pregnancy.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Bush Dynasty