When faced with a court order, the tech giant said, it uses surprisingly simple and low-tech methods, including the delivery of information by hand or by using relatively common techniques to transfer files from one computer to another.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Google on Wednesday downplayed its role in a secret government surveillance program, detailing for the first time how it typically hands over data to federal officials.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Sexuality: Sex and the Law
News Link • Privacy Rights
Feature Article • Internet
News Link • Drugs and Medications
News Link • Government