The guilty plea of former D.C. Council member Michael A. Brown to bribery charges Monday was the latest public development in a broader investigation that has now spanned two years and that prosecutors said will move quickly in the coming weeks.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A sweeping federal investigation of political corruption in the District has entered a new and fast-paced phase targeting suspected violators of city campaign finance laws, authorities said.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Voting and Elections
News Link • Investigations
News Link • MEDIA (MainStreamMedia - aka MSM)
News Link • Saudi Arabia