- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The ACLU of Pennsylvania is living up to its promise of suing the Philadelphia Police Department for arresting citizens attempting to observe or record them in public.
That’s right, police are no longer just singling out citizens with cameras. They are arresting citizens who are simply standing there watching them.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Crime