- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The new Mission RS (“Race Special”) is being dubbed as the fastest all-electric production motorcycle ever made.
This is not your normal all-electric motorcycle. In fact, it’s a “superbike” that boasts a 160-horsepower electric engine that generates 133.4 ft-lbs of torque. The powerhouse bike can do zero to 60 in a mere 3 seconds and has a top speed of “150+” mph. The bike can be fully charged in roughly two hours and deliver a driving range of 200 miles.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • China