- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Monsanto invents conspiracy theory - Points finger at some unknown activist perpetrator. No facts, just theory, and a pretty lame one at that.
Okay. Yeah! The contamination couldn’t possibly be a result of gene flow such as birds, insects, wind, water, or any other reasonable cause resulting from open field testing of experimental crops in 16 states. Naw, couldn’t possibly be that. It must be some radical anti-GMO activist with a grudge against the company.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Darpa
News Link • Vaccines and Vaccinations