The campaign is called "Honor the Oath," the news agency reports, and aims to "reinforce [the CIA's] corporate culture of secrecy."
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The Associated Press reported Wednesday evening that it had "obtained" a memo written by CIA director John Brennan—a man tied to leaks of his own—describing a new campaign to keep CIA officials from leaking information to the media.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Obama Administration
News Link • Secret Government Projects
News Link • Deep State- Shadow Government
News Link • Lawsuits
News Link • Washington Leaks