While shopping at the Home Depot, I asked an employee where I could find a product. After he told me where it was I asked where he was from.
He said Syria.
His name is Sam, short for Samar.
Turns out he was a lawyer back in Syria but his degree's no good here.
- He said all the media reports are completely false
- President Assad is a good man
- Assad is a doctor and has helped the people of Syria
- The Rebels are in fact terrorists.
- Samar is a Christian
- He has family in Syria who were beaten or killed for being Christian.
- He said "good people have a very hard time coming to America"
- And bad people get into America easily... i.e. border jumpers