The X-47B took off from Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland and landed aboard the carrier USS George H.W. Bush off the coast of Virginia.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The Navy made history today by landing the X-47B Unmanned Combat Air System demonstrator aboard a moving aircraft carrier for the first time.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Afghanistan
News Link • Robots and Artificial Intelligence
News Link • Russia