- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
But on the main charge, Manning's lawyer, David Coombs, argued that Manning could have sold the documents, which included battlefield reports and State Department diplomatic cables, or given them directly to the enemy. Instead, he gave them to WikiLeaks in an attempt to "spark reform" and provoke debate.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Prisons & Incarceration in America
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Secret Societies
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Conspiracies
News Link • U F O and Other Unidentified Stuff