The study, presented yesterday at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference here in Boston, finds that people with most types of cancer appear to have a significantly reduced risk of developing Alzheimer’s, particularly if they’ve been treated with chemotherapy.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
New research from scientists in Boston points to a surprising link between two devastating diseases: cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Water Issues-Water Fluoridation