- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
.... Who in government decides whether the U.S. will recognize the legitimacy of another nation’s government?
Many have long assumed that the answer was: the President. Even George Washington thought that, and so have his successors. But that was not the final or definitive answer, until just now: it is the answer given by a federal appeals court in Washington, in a case growing out of the ancient struggle over control of the holy city of Jerusalem. ...
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Foreign Policy
News Link • United Nations