- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
An activist who posted a video of himself loading a gun in D.C.’s Freedom Plaza will remain in jail while he awaits trial on gun charges.
Adam Kokesh of Herndon, Va., appeared Monday in D.C. Superior Court for a detention hearing and was denied bond by a judge who called him a “very dangerous person,” according to media reports. ...
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Philosophy of Liberty
News Link • Central Intelligence Agency
News Link • Immigration
News Link • Political Parties