Anatoly Kucherena said he handed over the papers to Snowden on Thursday. He said Snowden left Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport where he was stuck since his arrival from Hong Kong on June 23.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
MOSCOW — A Russian lawyer for Edward Snowden says the National Security Agency leaker has received asylum in Russia for one year and left the transit zone of Moscow’ airport.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Philosophy: Liberalism
News Link • DOD-Department of Defense
News Link • Social Networking/Social Media
News Link • Central Intelligence Agency
News Link • Military