- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Sales of new-wave electric vehicles in the first three years after their introduction in the U.S. exceeded the number of hybrids sold in the first three years. Last year 435,000 hybrids were sold in the U.S., or three percent of the market.
Some $8.7 billion in R&D spending by governments world wide has helped to lower the cost of batteries. That means electric cars can cost less or have longer ranges for the same price.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • World News
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Clinton News