- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Four million people laugh at the same cat in unison, probably.
The Internet is so mind-bogglingly huge that it's tough to grasp exactly how gigantic it is. The site Every Second on the Internet breaks it down, counting out the Tweets, Facebook statuses, and emails (oh lord, you guys, so many emails), then graphing how many of each are sent every single second. Here are just a few that we could fit on a single page, but head over to the main site to see them all.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Deep State- Shadow Government